Apple iPhone 13 Pro was officially announced on September 14th, 2021 along with iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
A15 Bionic Chip
6.1 inch Display
12MP + 12MP + 12MP Camera
Super Retina XDR OLED Display
120Hz Refresh Rate
4K at 60fps Video Recording
IP68 Dust/Water Resistant
3095 mAH Li-Ion Battery
What’s new in Apple iPhone 13 Pro?
When comparing the Apple iPhone 13 Pro to the prior edition (iPhone 12 Pro),
the differences are minor. But the new colors and the smaller notch are noticeably different.
The new A15 Bionic Chip significantly improves performance. Also, the new chip improves the battery life of the iPhone 13 Pro.
The cameras were also given a slight tweak. The previous 2x Telephoto lens has been updated to 3x, allowing for 15x digital zoom. And the new Ultra-wide lens was updated from f2.4 to f1.8, allowing more light to contact the sensor and reducing blur and noise in photos.
The Camera app now has a new Cinematic mode, also known as “Portrait mode for video.”
Let’s check out Apple iPhone 13 Pro Wiki, Specifications.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Colors
Apple iPhone 13 Pro comes in Sierra Blue, Graphite, Gold, Silver and Alpine Green colors.
|5.78 inches (146.7 mm)||2.82 inches (71.5 mm)||0.30 inch (7.65 mm)|
- Weight: 7.2 oz (204 g)
- Ceramic Shield front
- Textured Matte Glass back
- Stainless Steel frame
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Cameras
iPhone 13 Pro comes with three 12 MP Rear cameras along with LiDAR Scanner.
- Camera 1: 12 MP (Telephoto) – f2.8 aperture size with 77mm focal length (includes OIS & PDAF)
- Camera 2: 12 MP (Ultra-wide) –f1.8 aperture size with 13mm focal length (includes PDAF)
- Camera 3: 12 MP (Wide) – f1.5 aperture size with 26mm focal length (includes OIS & PDAF)
Front camera of iPhone 13 Pro is 12 MP (Wide) with Aperture size of F2.2 and Focal length 23mm. (includes EIS)
iPhone 13 Pro Camera App modes:
- Photo mode
- Video Mode
- Time-lapse mode
- Slow Motion mode
- Square Photo mode
- Night Mode
- Panorama mode
- 3x optical zoom
- Macro mode
- Cinematic mode
iPhone 13 Pro Camera features:
- Rear camera records video in 4K at 24/30/60 fps and 1080p at 30/60/120/240 fps
- Front camera records video in 4K at 24/25/30/60 fps and 1080p at 30/60/120 fps
- Ultra wide camera able to capture 120° (degree) field of view
- 3x Optical zoom and 15x Digital zoom
- OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Apple ProRAW images
- Night mode
- Portrait mode have advanced Bokeh and Depth Control with 6 Lighting effects
- Macro mode
- Cinematic mode and ProRes video
- Audio zoom
- Advanced red‑eye correction
- Take photos while recording video
- Deep Fusion
- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all screen Super Retina XDR OLED display with ProMotion
- Has nearly 86% screen to body ratio.
- 1170 x 2532 pixels resolution; 19.5:9 aspect ratio; 460 PPI
- Adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz
- Up to 1200 nits brightness
- Oleophobic coating to prevent fingerprint on screen
- Ceramic Glass that resists scratches
Network & SIM
- Network technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- SIM: Single / Dual SIM (Nano & eSIM) with Dual Standby
The iPhone 13 Pro ships with iOS 15, which can be upgraded to iOS 16.
Battery and Charging
iPhone 13 Pro comes with a Lithium-ion 3095 mAh non-removable battery. As Apple advertised, iPhone 13 Pro can charge up to 50% of battery capacity in 30 minutes with 20W adapter.
- Video playback: Up to 20 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 75 hours
Supported charging types: USB Power Delivery 2.0 (Lightning cable), MagSafe wireless, Qi Magnetic fast wireless
The new iPhone 13 Pro comes with Apple A15 Bionic Chip which features 6-Core CPU and a 5-Core GPU (graphics) plus 16-core Neural Engine.
Benchmark scores as follows:
|AnTuTu (v9)||GeekBench (v5)|
|CPU: 211685||Single-Core: 1704|
|GPU: 319285||Multi-Core: 4661|
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant – Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes)
- Ceramic Shield front
- Textured Matte glass back
- Stainless Steel design
- Supports MagSafe wireless charging (15W)
- Supports Qi-Magnetic fast wireless charging (7.5W)
- USB 2.0 Lightning port
- NFC available
- Supports Face-ID
- Supports Apple Pay
In the Box
In the Apple iPhone 13 Pro box included:
- USB‑C to Lightning Cable
- Sim Ejector tool
What’s not included: iPhone Power Adapter
iPhone Price starting from $999. (JUN 2022)
- 128 GB – $999
- 256 GB – $1099
- 512 GB – $1299
- 1 TB – $1499